Subscribe & download
Deep Learning Workshop
This workshop will provide an introduction to deep learning using various software packages available on the Huckleberry cluster (2 hours), followed by a hands-on data lab (2 hours). Users are encouraged to bring own data so that they can attempt to connect the methods of deep learning to their own research. The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Basic use of the Slurm scheduler.
- Running Jupyter notebooks on Huckleberry.
- Linear Regression using Tensorflow.
- MNIST digits recognition using Keras.
- Introduction to Distributed Deep Learning
- Exercise with PowerAI-DDL