Subscribe & download
International Flavors Culinary Contest Entry Deadline
Celebrate cultural cuisine. Enter the 2nd Annual International Flavors Culinary Contest!
Five recipes will be selected by Executive Chef John Scherer to be served during lunch hours at Owens Food Court during International Week 2007, April 16-20. The grand prize winner will be chosen from those five by a panel of judges. Winning entries will receive a certificate and a Royal Caribbean International Cookbook, and the grand prize winner will receive a Trudeau Cassia Spice Carousel.
By signing up for the International Flavors Culinary Contest, I agree to the following rules:
* Participation is open to Virginia Tech students, faculty and staff.
* Entries should reflect an international theme.
* Recipes must serve at least six people.
* Recipes must be entrees (no appetizers, desserts, etc.).
* The grand prize winner will be determined by a panel of taste testers.
* Recipes must be submitted by March 26 at 5:00 p.m.
Enter online at http://www.online.studentprograms.vt.edu/recipe/
Read more about this contest and last year's winners at http://www.studentprograms.vt.edu/publications/internationalflavors.php
E-mail any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.