Leaders of Conscience: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI)
As workforce demographics continue to diversify and concerns over equity and workplace climate gain more national attention, what do organizational leaders need to know about diversity, equity and inclusion? We have the answers.
Successful organizations know that a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) promotes greater employee engagement, productivity and innovation. In turn, this can lead to increased revenue. In these two virtual workshops designed for executive leaders, supervisors and mid-level managers, we will provide an orientation to DEI key concerns and how to address and respond to issues in the workplace.
Join us for:
Mid-Management Overview of DEI
August 11, 9-11 a.m.
$59 per person
- Three paradigms/responses to DEI in the workplace
- Diversity - demographics & workplace diversity
- Equity - best practices, opportunities & resources
- Inclusion - workplace climate, experiences of historically marginalized groups
- Communication & conflict styles
- Snapshot of DEI best practices for managers and supervisors
This workshop will give you the practical knowledge and skills needed to address and respond to issues of DEI in the workplace.