Subscribe & download
Last day to register for Leadership Academy!
Our Leadership Academy is a training series focused on developing skills necessary for navigating 21st century challenges and opportunities. Participants attend class once a month over a 9 month period and participate in four, one-on-one professional coaching sessions. During their monthly interactive and engaging classes, participants will experience discussions that provide valuable feedback, examine case studies that are relevant to workplace situations and be introduced to materials that identify best practices to guide today's leaders.
What you get:
- An orientation session outlining the expectations to complete the course successfully
- A binder with course information that you may add materials to throughout the academy
- Seven courses geared toward developing the critical skillsets necessary for contemporary leaders
- Professional Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i) assessment
- Four one-on-one sessions with a professional coach
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) upon successful completion of course
- Lunch and refreshments each day of the Leadership Academy
The last day to register for the 2021-22 Leadership Academy in Roanoke is August 27. Don't miss out! Visit www.cpe.vt.edu/leadership for more information and registration.